MBA in Asia
Business is about pushing limits and trying new things – what better way to study for your MBA than by doing an MBA program in Asia? Experience a new culture and immerse yourself in a new business mindset by studying your MBA program in Asia.
MBA Programs in Asia – The History of the MBA
International MBA programs in Asia are constantly growing and getting more brand value. In India there are more than 2500 business schools that offer a two year MBA program, and among these schools are the Indian Institutes of Management, the oldest institutes for management education in India. Other Asian countries such as China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Japan and Korea are well known for offering a “Global MBA” where English only programs are available. Overall MBA programs in Asia and Asian business schools are rapidly improving and offering a high standard of education at competitive prices.
Why should study an MBA program in Asia?
MBA programs in Asia are rapidly improving and offering a high standard of education at competitive prices. The facilities available to students are growing in size and quality and international business students are being drawn to MBA programs in Asia as a great course to study. The relative cost-effectiveness of studying in Asia is a factor in the decision for MBA students when choosing to study there. International students can live affordably in Asia and get a rounded and broad international business experience whilst immersing themselves in a very different culture to their own. There is also the benefit of learning a foreign language, which is always beneficial to a businessperson, and of learning to work in different business mindsets; something you have to do if you want to work in international business. Asia is emerging as the fastest growing economic powerhouse in the world and is offering more and more opportunities for students to study and make names for themselves in the business world. As Asia is growing and expanding it needs new leaders in business – it is the perfect time to become part of this growth by studying at an MBA program in Asia.
Study your MBA program in Asia
The ideal business is growing, has entrepreneurial spirit and determined leaders. Where better to study than in a country that mirrors these assets? 139 of the global Fortune 500 are now based in Asia, which is a 10% increase from last year, confirming Asia is on its way to being a hub in the business world.
- MBA in China, The rapidly growing economy and fast-paced environment
- China is home to the top MBA program in Asia - getting your MBA here will undoubtedly give you the skills you need to be successful in business.
- MBA in Hong Kong, There are many full and part time MBA courses offered
- Hong Kong's vibrant economic environment attracts businesses from all over the globe, giving graduates great career prospects.
- MBA in India, The key to Success
- By studying for an MBA in India you will get the international exposure that is the key to success in today's highly-charged business world.
- MBA in Japan, The average annual tuition fees for a course are 802,000 Japanese Yen
- Japan has a wonderful vantage point in the heart of Asia and can offer MBA students a unique perspective of the world in a lively and fascinating global setting.
- MBA in Singapore, The first city Asia to make it into the top 25
- In 2011 Singapore was ranked as the Asian city with the highest quality of living Ã¢ÂÂ the first city in Asia to make it into the top 25.
- Full-time MBA
- A global MBA with an Asia Pacific focus. Students can choose an Asia specific track such as China, Japan or Vietnam. Hawaiiâs only AACSB accredited MBA program. The cohort format fosters teamwork and peer learning