MBA in France?
French companies are employing increasing numbers of foreigners in senior management, as they are aiming to internationalise their management workforce. Recruiters and Employment Consultants are becoming more and more international and global.
At an important time when globalisation has become a reality, international recruitment is now an unstoppable, vital force. France is inexorably following the general trend initiated by most of the industrialised countries. In keeping with the tradition of pioneering education to meet the demands of today’s society, the top level international MBAs are designed to train future international business leaders who can operate with vision, innovation, organisation and collaboration in a dynamic and changing global environment. The top MBAs have been dedicated to providing leadership, creativity and understanding in international business education, and focus on the development of key competencies and values for international management, such as multicultural and entrepreneurial spirit.
In France, most of the MBA participant body represents a diverse and talented group of professionals containing a wide range of ages, disciplines and cultures. The participant to an MBA in France follows an English-speaking programme combined with a French culture in a multicultural environment. In order to create real awareness and understanding of the multicultural issues facing global business managers, most MBA programmes seek to provide an intercultural team ‘focus’, with geographic dimensions. There is no dominant culture in the most famous MBAs in France, but rather a determinedly multicultural approach with a well-balanced representation of different economical zones, without the predominance of one over the other. This is the reason that participants are placed in culturally diverse teams for project collaboration and problem-solving.
Most MBA programmes offer courses on key business regions for more in-depth market studies. In order to sharpen local market knowledge, participants can also choose from study trips or exchange programmes with reputable universities around the world. Although the participants have different needs and aspirations for professional life, they share the learning philosophy for vision, innovation, and collaboration. This multicultural environment is reinforced by a multicultural core of international faculty.
Aside from a roster of successful international business professionals and entrepreneurs, the majority of the teaching faculty is drawn from prestigious universities all around the world. Visiting faculty teach for short, intensive periods, bringing the latest developments in their field which is communicated through their culture and teaching methodology. They come from famous universities such as MIT, UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, Oxford University, London Business School, Imperial College, Todai University and others.
Today, France is considered to be the economic leader amongst the European Union countries. Therefore, to do an MBA in France is an excellent entrance gate to develop business in France, or in any other European country.
So, if you have an international mind, are open to a multicultural world, looking for different approaches to acquire and develop technical, personal and professional knowledge in a multicultural environment; then you are the ideal candidate to come and study for an MBA in France.
Author: Prof. Michel Fender, Dean ENPC MBA, The ENPC School of International Management, Paris - France
Please visit: www.enpc.fr/mib
- Why do an MBA, Diverse Opportunities, Demand for Training
- Why do an MBA? - Diverse Opportunities. Recent years have witnessed a rapid growth in the UK and international MBA market. The increasing demand for training in what is now routinely accepted as the graduate management degree is in part due to the MBA's growing reputation with senior executives in the business world.
- Distance Learning MBA, Full Time Programmes at all Levels
- Distance Learning MBA. There are various approaches to learning. Full time programmes at all levels require a career break of some sort. This may be acceptable especially for short courses or where you get leave of absence but you also have to consider access, location, timing, the quality of the group and of the deliverer. Local courses may be of restricted quality and you may not be able to afford overseas courses.
- Online MBA programs, The Continuing Development of Internet Technology
- Online MBA Programs. The online MBA is a relatively new development and as such there are very few business schools that are offering an MBA program entirely online. Many online programs still require students to attend mandatory residential courses as part of their syllabus. The length and frequency of these "contact" sessions vary depending on the school and program.
- MBA Rankings, Are a Great Way for Perspective Students to Select
- MBA Rankings. MBA rankings are a great way for perspective students to select between the best business programs offered at reputable universities. With future students in mind four main sources, The Financial Times, Business Week and The Economist publish a list of universities that offer the best program to earn a Master's in Business Administration. Taking the MBA rankings into account, perspective students will have a general idea of the status and value of their future degree in the business world. When selecting a school students should be aware of these rankings, even though they are debatable since they are seen by so many hiring companies.
- MBA Rankings, Business Week and U.S. News & World Report
- MBA Rankings. The ranking of business schools has been a controversial subject for a number of years. It is only recently, however, that they have become popular with the press, publicized and generally accepted. As a matter of fact, one of the principal reasons for the rankings has been the ability of the articles to boost the circulation of the magazines.
- Full-time MBA
- A global MBA with an Asia Pacific focus. Students can choose an Asia specific track such as China, Japan or Vietnam. Hawaiiâs only AACSB accredited MBA program. The cohort format fosters teamwork and peer learning