- Type: MBA
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Duration: 12 Months - 4 years
- Deadline: May
Course DescriptionHighlights of the Program
* International Recognition: The program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and validated by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS).
* Ideal Location: The program is offered in Greece, a country with long-standing tradition in shipping operations. Students benefit from the close links between ALBA and the Greek shipping community.
* Specialized courses in Shipping: Business Risk Management in Shipping, Maritime Economics & Policy,Chartering Policy & Charterparty Analysis, Maritime Law, and International Commodity Trade & Transport are just a few of the specialized courses delivered
by world-renowned academics in the field.
* Specialized shipping Workshops: Delivered by distinguished industry speakers in conjunction with professional bodies/institutions, these workshops provide in-depth insight into the cutting edge of shipping practice.
* Leadership Development: Through classroom teaching and personal coaching, students embark on a journey of self-awareness and personal development, identifying strengths and areas of improvement and putting their aspirations into a coherent and dynamic
learning plan for the future.
* Entrepreneurship: ALBA is one of the elite European Business Schools in entrepreneurship, as demonstrated by the exceptional performance of our student teams in the European Business Plan of the Year Competition (EBPYC). Students spend four months
working on a business plan for a new venture, either to grow an existing business or to create a start-up, and are expected to deliver attainable results.
TUITION FEES: 19750 Euro – International students are eligible for scholarship up to 100% on accommodation and up to 50% on tuition fees