- Type: MBA
- Location: Henley-On-Thames
- Duration: 2-3 Years
- Deadline: 13--2-01-0
Course DescriptionThe Henley MBA for the Music Industry
The Henley MBA for the Music Industry is an innovative flexible programme aimed at experienced business managers and future business leaders in the music industry. It is structured to allow you to study while continue working full time.
The programme connects your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues within the music industry, whilst also benefiting from other industry perspectives.
The Henley MBA for the Music Industry has been designed around the core Henley Flexible MBA. Specially tailored pathways for the music industry have been incorporated into the core modules focus on key industry issues. This ensures that the MBA programme is relevant to this creative, innovative and entrepreneurial business sector.
The programme aims to:
· develop and enhance the skills of future music industry leaders and innovators
· help direct strategic energy and insight, to reflect on business models, decision making and business challenges
· lead music businesses in a way that welcomes and supports responsible leadership; a key trait of the Henley MBA
Additional Entry Requirements:
· Three years’ management experience
· Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
· Evidence of competence in English - English language requirements
· For the MBA for the Music Industry programme you must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes
Areas that are covered within the Music Industry are:
· IP Management and copyright development
· Brand sponsorship and value creation in the music industry
· Evaluation and analysis of business models and alternative funding options and their impact on stakeholders
· International policy, regulation and leadership in the music industry
· International business, global strategies and market opportunities.