- Type: MBA
- Location: Henley-On-Thames
- Duration: 36 Months
- Deadline: 13--2-01-0
Course DescriptionHenley MBA by flexible learning international stream
The MBA by Flexible Learning (International Stream) is a 36 month part-time programme. It is delivered through a blend of annual week-long face-to-face workshops, peer group learning team activities, online (via our virtual learning environment) and offline, individual and group study methods. Throughout the programme, individuals study and share experiences with similar experienced professionals from a wide variety of managerial backgrounds.
The programme has a number of aims, including:
· Developing a strategic, holistic and integrated perspective of business, organisations and management
· Integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practitioner relevance
· Providing personal development opportunities to support individuals' development of management capability and capacity to work in and lead teams in different situations
Additional Entry Requirements:
· Three years’ management experience
· Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
· Evidence of competence in English - English language requirements
· For the Flexible Learning programme you must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes
The International Stream is for those who want to concentrate their workshops (residential workshops in the UK are combined into three separate weeks over the three years of the programme).
Over the three years of the programme, you study and share experiences with like-minded professionals from a wide variety of managerial backgrounds and business. The programme is structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study part-time; ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.