Bloomsbury Business School
Bloomsbury Business School is a pioneering venture in British higher education. We teach, develop and contribute to the latest international business thinking.
Our fully accredited, full-time MBA programme, completed over 12-15 months, is designed to meet the needs and aspirations of both UK-based business executives and international students who are coming to live in London.
The Bloomsbury Business School MBA provides a broad, analytical and integrated study of business and management.
Our central London, Grade I listed building in historic 3 Bedford Square, is within easy walking distance to the British Museum and Library. Business students need only head east to the City
to explore one of the world"s major centres of international trade
and banking. Or stroll a short distance into the West End, where you"ll find the theatres and shops, the amazing variety of cuisine in Soho and the vibrant nightlife of this most cosmopolitan capital.
We take student support very seriously, with close personal
attention in small classes, expert advice and counselling, assistance with accommodation, an airport pick-up for overseas students - even a free wireless-enabled laptop to help you with
- 21st Century business school in the historic academic centre of London
- Fully accredited MBA
- 12 month programme - may also be completed in 15 months
- Chartered Management Institute Membership leading to an assessment process where upon successful completion leads to Chartered Manager Status (Optional Qualification in addition to MBA).
- Various student accommodation options available
- Free wireless-enabled
- Laptop computer
- Programme intake dates - September 2009, and February 2010
Click here for more information
Click on a course below to view more information.
- Course Title
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.