MBA Program The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at California State University, San Bernardino, is listed in a directory of all AACSB accredited schools of business in the 2005 edition of the America"s Best Graduate Schools guidebook from U.S. News and World Report. Our quality is top-rated. Yet, our students fees are among the lowest in the nation, making us a high-value, high return educational investment.
The CSUSB Advantage
- Internationally recognized accreditation
- Students have a choice of seven different concentrations
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology center
- Internships/graduate assistant positions
- Easy access to faculty
- Emphasis on small class size
- Easier access to open classes
- Conditional admission available
- Merit Scholarships
Discover the World of Business!
MBA Program · College of Business & Public Administration
· 5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
· Tel: +1 909 880-5703 · www.cbpa.csusb.edu ·
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.