European Business School London
European Business School London (EBS London) is the UK's largest private business school.
Established in 1979, our superb central London campus, in the heart of Regent"s Park, provides a dynamic and cosmopolitan academic environment for our students. We excel in combining academically rigorous postgraduate business programmes with excellent employment prospects for graduates.
At EBS London we are committed to the principle of embedding internationalism in the academic content of our degree programmes, and of capitalising on the richness and variety of the linguistic and cultural background of our students. Our student body comprises 92% international students from 100 different countries worldwide. This multicultural student body creates a dynamic environment for the design and delivery of our academic curriculum.
Twice a year our Advisory Committee of international business leaders gathers to review our programmes and advise on future developments. This means that our programmes are business-led to a unique degree. We don"t simply design a programme and hope that it will be of use to business - we ask business what it wants, and then work to deliver it.
Our highly talented and forward-looking graduates are therefore much sought after by employers worldwide, particularly in the fields of banking and finance, marketing and consultancy. Increasingly, our graduates are also setting up their own companies, as well as continuing a well-established trend of working within family business. Our high graduate employment level at EBS London is a key indicator of success.
EBS London MBA International Business
The EBS London MBA International Business programme has been developed to provide students with the skills and experience to undertake the challenges of senior-level management. The programme provokes theoretical understanding and a critical awareness of the major strategic challenges facing contemporary global business, and has an international focus underpinned by an integral 6-10 week Study Period Abroad.
- Develop and enhance strategic, integrated views of organisations and management at individual, group, functional, organisational and strategic levels
- Challenge convention by removing subject and functional boundaries, so as to make effective decisions in the absence of complete data
- Develop a critical awareness of the operation of global organisations within their international environment
- Develop an advanced understanding of international, ethical and strategic concepts and current theories in the management of global businesses
- Autumn Semester Managing Organisations and People for the 21st Century
- Entrepreneurship and New Business Ventures
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Operations & Services Management
- Marketing in Diverse Environments
- Crossing Continents
- Business and Competitive Environments
- Financial Management
- Information & E-Business Management System
Study Abroad Period
A specialist Study Abroad Period is a core element of the programme. Students will:
- Gain practical experience through exposure to the culture and language of a different country
- Experience new and different learning environments
- Enrich their educational experience through a meaningful and real experience that differs from the simulated role-play approach of traditional MBAs
Students can choose to study in Copenhagen Business School; City University Business School, Hong Kong; Lubin School of Business, Pace University, New York; or the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montreal.
Foreign Language Study
Our award-winning language department offers a choice of 9 languages through optional evening classes: French; German; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Portuguese; and Arabic. MBA students can choose to enhance their portfolio of existing languages, or take up a new language. Our highly skilled, native language tutors use the latest multimedia resources and teaching methods, with an emphasis on small group sizes.
Careers Support - enhancing employability
Our Careers and Business Relations team are on hand to offer you support and advice throughout the duration of your time at European Business School London, and beyond. We offer all students personalised assistance through all stages of the employment process. This includes: individual inductions; interview preparation; company research; psychometric testing; CV and covering letter advice sessions.
In addition, we create and distribute our Graduate Profiles Portfolio to thousands of companies worldwide, ensuring that we showcase our talented and highly qualified graduates to prospective employers.
To find out more about applying for the MBA International Business, including our online application process, please contact us or visit our website:
Senior International Officer
Tel: 0044 (0)207 487 7730
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.