The University of Greenwich Business School
The University of Greenwich is home to a thriving community of over 26,000 students of all ages and was recently voted number one for student satisfaction in London by the Sunday Times University Guide 2010.
Why study with us?
We work hard to ensure that course content matches the needs of employers, whether our students are starting or building a career.
- Our students have won awards from many prestigious organisations and awarding bodies.
- We offer excellent modern facilities and continued investment: we are investing £76 million in a new development in Greenwich town centre.
- At the University of Greenwich we set high standards for teaching quality, and we are proud that we continually receive excellent results from the National Student Survey.
- We have an active students' union that organises various social groups and events throughout the year.
- Our research is focused on making contributions to solving real-world problems and as a research-informed institution, our students benefit from the experience of academic staff carrying out leading edge research, and consultancy with business.
- We offer a flexible approach to learning: many of our students balance the demands of education and family commitments by studying part-time.
The Business School offers a wide range of subjects, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management
- Events Management
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Public Relations
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Tourism Management
Whatever you choose to study, you will find dedicated teaching staff and support services to help you achieve your goals.
For more information visit www.gre.ac.uk/business or e-mail the Business School at
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.