Your first step to education in the USA
No matter what subject you want to study- medicine, law, the arts or business- come to IAEI before you attend university in America to get the skills, test scores and knowledge you need to succeed . We guarantee conditional acceptance to an American college or university and introduce you to student life in America.
4 ESL Programs
Academic Core ESL Morning Program
The Academic Core track focuses on reading, writing, conversation, grammar & TOEFL preparation.
The Academic Core Program plus additional courses to prepare for admission to competitive universities.
English for Professional Development
EPD equips English Language Learner for GRE & GMAT exams necessary for professional advancement.
The Independent Study Program lets you set your own hours and learn English while preparing for GRE, GMAT, LSAT or TOEFL.
IAEI"s Exciting Benefits
- OPEN ENROLLMENT Start here anytime!
- Several partner universities across the USA guarantee conditional acceptance to students who finish our program.
- Small classes with excellent, experienced & professional teachers, who understand your needs.
- Our Academic Bridge Program helps international students fit into life in the US, including help with banks, drivers licenses, and choosing a college or university.
- Homestays, housing & travel assistance
- Parties, outings and activities every week!
- Access to athletic facility & 6 Olympic pools
- On-site attorney
- School open from 9am-10pm with computer labs onsite. Open weekends.
Austin is the capital city of the state of Texas, which is in the south central part of the United States. With a population of about one million, Austin is commonly ranked as one of the safest and best places to live in America. Nearly half of Austin's adults have a college degree, which makes it the third-most educated city in the USA. Austin is well known for its great weather, music, high-tech industries and excellent universities such as the University of Texas, Concordia and St. Edwards. Austin is also home to high-tech companies Samsung, Dell, AMD, Intel, IBM, Cisco, Cirrus Logic, Sun, Tokyo Electron, Motorola, 3M, and more.
Austin's cost of living is 40 %-50% less than larger cities like New York, Los Angeles or Chicago. Austin has a great public transportation system, so it's easy to get around on the bus or your bike. With 7 lakes, 12 golf courses, and 11 colleges and universities, Austin is a great place to live and study.
Visit our website and sign up to get IAEI"s FREE Idiom of the Week for International Students!
2400 Pearl St. Austin,TX, USA
- Boyd P. (Thailand)
- Rossana V. (Mexico)
IAEI is a division of House of Tutors Learning Centers, Inc.
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.