The Kingston MBA offers an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience, in an international environment. It will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the broad disciplines of business and management to assume a senior strategic role in the organisation. It will also give you the opportunity to reflect upon and develop your own professional competences in preparation for these new roles.
Kingston Business School has been delivering a high quality, accredited MBA for over 25 years. The programme is designed as a general MBA with a board range of electives that allow some specialisation for those who want to tailor their programme to a specific discipline. The programme adopts a thematic approach in a number of cross related disciplines, avoiding as much as possible a "?stove pipe" approach. We deal with issues of business ethics, corporate responsibility and sustainability across all modules as appropriate, rather than as single stand alone subjects.
The Kingston MBA is delivered as a one year full time programme, and a part time, two year executive programme in the UK, with two start dates in September and February. The Kingston MBA is also delivered in Russia, Greece and India. Our programme in Moscow also provides opportunities for our Kingston participants to undertake their electives in Moscow. In addition there is an annual European field trip for our full time participants.
Highlights of the Kingston MBA
- An AMBA accredited general management MBA with options for specialisation in the elective portfolio
- A programme that combines intellectual rigour with research informed teaching and a practical approach to implementation
- A programme that has a strong emphasis on strategy as a key requirement for business success
- Professional development and leadership module that runs throughout the programme, allowing the opportunity for personal and career related reflection
- Dedicated MBA career coach who runs workshops, briefings and one to one career coaching sessions
- Strong international links that assist with the MBA project and allow MBA participants to undertake some study abroad
- Integrated and fully supportive learning platform accessible 24/7
- Wide network of alumni throughout the world
- Commitment to the continuous professional development of our participants and alumni
How to apply
View course details and apply
For Kingston MBA course enquiries please contact