Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Nyenrode Business Universiteit, located in the Netherlands, was founded in 1946. Founded by captains of industry from multinationals including KLM, Shell, Unilever, Philips and Akzo, the university has since grown to include a variety of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs that attract students from all over the world. With over 15,000 alumni present in more than 80 countries worldwide, Nyenrode’s impressive network excels in leadership, entrepreneurship and stewardship.
Our international students choose Nyenrode for a variety of reasons:
- International approach| In additional to having alumni spread around the globe,
Nyenrode has upwards of 25 nationalities living, studying and working on our 13th
century estate. Nyenrode also maintains strong partnerships with universities and businesses all over the world.
- By business, for business| Given Nyenrode’s unique background, its status as a
private university and its position in the economy, Nyenrode both influences and quickly reacts to changes in businesses. This ensures that you get the most up-to-date
business education and close interaction with the business community.
- Career opportunities| The Netherlands has long been considered a global hub for business given its strategic location in the center of Western Europe. The Netherlands
- is an excellent place to come as an international student: most Dutch speak English
and there is a dynamic expat community that caters to all your needs. International
students who graduate from an university in the Netherlands are eligible for a visa that entitles you to stay for 1 year after graduation.
- Campus experience| Boasting a self-contained campus that merges the traditional
with the modern, Nyenrode provides all its students with an environment that is both
tranquil and stimulating. Our 140 acre campus includes housing and hotel options,
food and sporting facilities, as well as educational facilities. As you walk near on one
of our many walking trails, you will be impressed by our 13th century castle, our deer and sculpture park and rose garden.
- Personal approach| It is important to us that all students feel welcome on our campus. Nyenrode provides a personal approach to all aspects of your education, from
admissions through to our alumni association. At Nyenrode you are definitely not
a number and it is this flexibility that ensures you will get the most out of your experience.
Read more about being an international student at Nyenrode:
Nyenrode's graduate programs
Nyenrode boasts many remarkable English-language programs, including our International MBA, Executive MBA and MSc in Management. Our programs are accredited by EQUIS and the Association of AMBA’s.
Nyenrode’s full-time, 1 year International MBA covers a wide range of functional areas and requires you to apply your knowledge as a leader, director, manager or entrepreneur.
- Small class sizes of 25 to 45 students including 90% international students
- Personal approach from dedicated faculty and staff members
- International modules including 3 key global markets (Europe, Americas, Asia)
- Networking with current & future international leaders in business
- Return to work in an elevated position at the end of the 12 month program
More information: www.nyenrode.nl/imba
Nyenrode’s part-time 21-month Executive MBA accelerates your professional and personal growth to accelerate your career. The unique 2-week modular format means you can fly in for the modules and then return to your country to work until the next module.
- Ranked #1 worldwide in Career Progress according to the Financial Times ( 2011)
- 2 international modules including South Africa and the United States
- Access to high quality and influential faculty who have real business experience
- Small class sizes of 25 to 45 students
- Development of the skills needed to start and grow your own company
More information: www.nyenrode.nl/emba
MSc in Management
Our full-time MSc in Management is an academically rigorous program suitable for recent graduates of a bachelor degree. It is designed to help you become a next generation business leader that has strong academic and practical foundations.
- Intensive study program that is academically challenging and relevant
- On-campus experience with an active student association including 35 committees
- International outlook including study trips, faculty and curriculum
- Integrated focus on personal growth and career development
- Valuable and lasting network that spans 82 countries
More information: www.nyenrode.nl/Education/master-postmaster/msc
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.