Where Technology meets management
Next Program Intake:
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. The Politecnico di Milano’s engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
Accreditations and rankings
- Financial Times European Business School Rankings: School of Management is ranked number 45 and the International Full-time MBA ranked number 31
- Financial Times Global MBA Rankings: International Full-time MBA ranked number 96 – in the “International Experience” category, the MBA was placed at number 10 and at number 24 for the category, “Value for Money”.
- The school has been EQUIS accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) since 2007.
- Espansione Ranking 2011: MIP is ranked number one business school in Italy for Company Network and Student Quality as perceived by recruiters.
Global degrees for a global village
MIP Politecnico di Milano’s International MBA is a highly International program aimed at young talents seeking experience in international markets and a hands-on learning experience. The school focuses on 4 fundamental elements: analytical approach to problem solving, innovation and technology, interpersonal and soft skills, and close collaboration with our wide company network. Teaching methodologies are highly practical and interactive and engage participants in company seminars, real business cases and a range of off-campus activities designed to enhance soft-skills, as well as practical training through in-company consulting projects.
The International MBA program is a 14-month, full-time program, held in entirely in English and taught by Politecnico di Milano professors and a vast international faculty. Past professors have come from Harvard Business School, MIT Boston, University of Leuven and Arizona State University etc. It is composed of an 11-month classroom component and a 3-month full-time consulting project (Project Work). The MBA program provides the special mix of technical and management skills required to develop and lead world-class companies in a range of sectors, from operations and manufacturing to design and luxury management. Class sizes are small with an optimal student/teacher ratio and nearly 70% of the class is international.
MBA participants are also able to customize their program through one of the following concentrations: Finance, Global Business & Management, Design & Luxury Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Energy Management.
International Exchange Program
Participants are given the opportunity to attend some modules abroad thanks to our International Exchange Program in conjunction with our internationally recognised and accredited partner business schools in Greece, USA, China, India, France, Germany etc.
MIP’s Career Service is one of a kind
Students are given the unique opportunity to work alongside key stakeholders within important organizations, challenging themselves in real-life business situations. Activities, such as Organizational Check Up, Business Plan, Business Game and Project work, take place throughout the program and are real consulting projects within companies, consulting firms or banks. Personal development is a key program component and Career Service provides assistance throughout the program and during the recruitment process in the form of professional orientation interviews, evaluation of individual student’s skills and personalized counselling etc.
MIP is a member of Carnet Business Schools Careers Network, a network formed by an alliance of 11 top European business schools that work together to share best practice, provide networking opportunities for students and a portal for employers wishing to recruit MBA and postgraduate students.
- Application form (download from MIP website)
- Degree from accredited and legally recognized University (with transcripts)
- GMAT/GRE exam
- TOEFL score for students who have not studied/worked/lived in English for a long period (minimum 250 C.B.; 600 P.B., 100 I.B.); IELTS score of 6.5; Toiec score of 890; Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (C1); Cambridge Certificate of proficiency in English (C2)
- Professional resume.
- Four passport-size pictures.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Any other certificate that the candidate may feel as helpful in the admission process.
The tuition fee is € 26,000 + €1,700 university taxes and administrative fees. Scholarships available.
+39 02 2399 9194