Warsaw University of Technology Business School
- International MBA - one-year, full-time
- Executive MBA - two-years, part-time
International and Executive MBAsProgramme location: the heart of the capital of Poland; an International seminar in one of the academic institutions affiliated to the School is proposed during the studies
The classes are conducted fully in English with a strong emphasis on modern technologies and interactive methods such as: case studies, discussion classes, computer simulations, management laboratory, management workshop or business projects. In addition to standard learning activities, our School organizes also [email protected] meetings with famous people from business and political circles.
Strong emphasis is placed on development of soft skills necessary for conducting effective business operations. Our unique Personal Development Programme is divided into three parts:
- “Open Yourself” including Team Building, Time Management, Presentations in Business English, Public Speaking, Negotiation Training, Savoir-vivre/Business Etiquette; Research Methodology; Web tools.
- “Discover Yourself”, where you will be able to get objective information on your strengths and areas for development
- “Define Your Future Challenges”, where you will get the opportunity to define your future career objectives.
- Worldwide recognition of the partner institutions
- Unique opportunity to become familiar with four European management styles
- Opportunity to boost your leadership potential and career profile in the challenging international environment
- MBA diploma with the prestigious EPAS accreditation
- You will join the community of successful business leaders!
The SchoolWarsaw University of Technology Business School is one of the leaders in business education in Poland, created in 1991 as a joint venture of:
- HEC School of Management Paris – the best European business school (Financial Times 2010)
- London Business School – first position in the worldwide ranking (Financial Times 2011)
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration – the best Norwegian school of commerce
- Warsaw University of Technology – the best Polish university of technology
Both programmes hold the prestigious EPAS accreditation granted by European Foundation for Management Development.
European perspective and international nature of education – both on lecturers and students side – is a strong advantage of the School. WUT Business School secured its position among the top MBA programmes in Poland (No.1 in Wprost ranking). The School was classified among the best European business schools in TOP MBA ranking 2010 on 23 position and on 2 position in global MBA Rising Stars ranking.
The School has a strong Students and Alumni Association which is the largest association of MBA graduates in Poland.
Contact our MBA office
+48 22 234 70 89
+48 22 234 70 85
+48 22 234 70 16
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.