1 Chinese University of Hong Kong www.cuhk.edu.hk
2 Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad www.iimahd.ernet.in
3 National University of Singapore Business School www.nus.edu.sg
4 Hong Kong University of Science & Technology www.bm.ust.hk
5 Asian Institute of Management, Philippines www.aim.edu.ph
6= Australian Graduate School of Management www.agsm.edu.au
6= University of Queensland Business School, Australia www.gsm.uq.edu.au
8 University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Business & Economics www.fbe.hku.hk
9 Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore www.iimb.ernet.in
10 Nanyang Technological University, Singapore www.ntu.edu.sg
- MBA in Asia
- Studying an MBA in Asia is a cost effective and innovative way of improving your business ability. With top MBA programs available in forward-thinking countries such as Japan, Singapore and Korea, this is a great opportunity to get ahead of the curve.
- MBA in Australia
- Australia is one of the most desirable places in the world to live and offers a number of well-respected MBA programs. With a laidback lifestyle, quality universities and good country growth, an MBA in Australia could be your ticket to future success.
- MBA in China
- China is home to the top MBA program in Asia - getting your MBA here will undoubtedly give you the skills you need to be successful in business. From Beijing to Shanghai, studying an MBA program in China will be an unforgettable experience.
- MBA in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's vibrant economic environment attracts businesses from all over the globe, giving MBA graduates great career prospects. Hong Kong is one of the world's fastest growing business communities, making it a great place to study your MBA program.
- MBA in India
- By studying for an MBA program in India you will get the international exposure that is the key to success in today's highly-charged business world. Make your mark in a country which is set to be a business leader of the future.
- Full-time MBA
- A global MBA with an Asia Pacific focus. Students can choose an Asia specific track such as China, Japan or Vietnam. Hawaiiâ€™s only AACSB accredited MBA program. The cohort format fosters teamwork and peer learning
- Full-time MBA
- The Full-time MBA is an intensive one year programme, which offers a rigorous and challenging process of personal and management development.
- Part-time MBA
- The Part-time MBA is a 3 year part-time programme, designed for those working in a wide variety of managerial, technical and professional roles.