Why Choose Les Roches?
1) Comprehensive business education - career preparation
2) Top ranking and accreditation
- Our Swiss-quality hospitality education combines rigorous academic study, with professional internships and experiential learning. You get hands-on leadership and business mentoring throughout the course and can choose from many different specialization subjects to tailor your studies to your unique career path.
- Event Management
- Innovation and Sustainability
- Culinary Business Management
- Spa and Health Management
3) Global fluency
- We are independently ranked among the top three hospitality management schools in the world for an international career (TNS Survey 2013).We are one of only three Swiss universities to have NEASC accreditation. We have close links to industry all over the world and industry leaders advise us on curriculum content.Over 40 multinational hotel and independent businesses hire our students each term in recognition of the quality of student talent at Les Roches.
4) Active alumni network
- At Les Roches, you develop an ability to work in multicultural environments. We offer course transfer and rotation possibilities through branch campuses and affiliated institutions in China, Spain, USA and Jordan.
Our Switzerland campus has students from over 90 different countries who work, learn and have fun together, thus ensuring you acquire the industry's most valued skill: cultural fluency and adaptability.
5) First-class home
- Our active alumni network counts 6,000 members in over 129 countries. You graduate with strong industry connections, a 'Les Roches family' around the world, and access to exclusive job opportunities.
Find out more by completing the form or request a brochure
- Living in the heart of the Swiss Alps, you'll enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, modern accommodation and world-class culture, leisure, entertainment and mountain sports. You'll have a university experience that is fun as well as rewarding in one of the safest countries in the world.
We have three intakes per year (July, October, January). All admissions requirements can be found here on our website. We also offer a range of payment plans and scholarships for tuition fees.