About the Course
This is the most economical method of acquiring an MBA. The student is provided with all the content necessary to complete the assignments for BTEC level 7. The student’s submissions are then marked by GBS Oxford tutors and on completion of all the required 11 units the student is progressed online to a Pearson approved UK University normally Northampton University for completion of the MBA. This top-up can also be completed online. It must be emphasised that this product is provided at the most economical fee level possible, and therefore does not offer tutorial support. This option is most appropriate for students already in work and with limited time availability, or who are also studying for another qualification and are seeking a dual degree.
- BTEC Level 7 qualification Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Alumni membership of GBS Oxford
- Pathway to an MBA degree at University of Northampton or any other UK University
- A minimum age of 18 or above.
- Bachelor degree or BTEC Level 6 qualification (or equivalent)
- Equivalent overseas qualification recognised by the UK NARIC (for detailed information, visit www.naric.org.uk)
- Overseas learners must show proficiency in the English language and have an appropriate qualification equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or CEFR Level B2 (not applicable if your First degree was taught in English)
- Direct admission to programs for applicants who have been out of full time education for more than two years will be considered based on previous learning or experience
- Each application will be considered on individual merit
- You will need to attend a Skype / Telephonic Interview, which will give you the opportunity to ask detailed questions about the course.
Fees: Available on Request
- Developing Strategic Management & Leadership Skills
- Strategic Change Management
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Developing Corporate Culture
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Business Research Project
Modules Covered – ‘Top up Degree Completion’
The above modules will account for a minimum of 120 credits of your degree. You need a further 60 credits to complete your MBA. This will be achieved at the University of Northampton through us or another UK University either Face to Face Full time or online learning. This programme may include one further module plus a research project ranging between 15,000 to 20,000 words.
* Stages are an illustration the split of units and duration in each stage may vary depending on the course start date and your speed of learning