BHMS Business and Hotel Management School
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is an eduQua-certified institute located in the beautiful city of Lucerne in Central Switzerland. BHMS offers hospitality-, culinary-, and business-related degree programs, including:
Diploma Hospitality Management (12 months)
Higher Diploma Hospitality Management
BA Degree Hospitality Management (36 months)
MBA Hospitality Management (24 months)
MBA Global Management (24 months)
PGD Hospitality Management (12 months)
Diploma Culinary Management (12 months)
Advanced Diploma Culinary Management
Associate Degree Culinary Entrepreneurship
Why Study at BHMS Switzerland?
- BA Degree granted jointly with the top-ranked Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
- MBA Degree granted jointly with one of the largest American Universities: City University of Seattle, USA.
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship is accredited by the elite American Culinary Federation Foundation (ACF).
- Fastest track BA and MBA degree programs.
- 6 months of assured paid internship in Switzerland every academic year.
- Located in the most beautiful city in Switzerland, Lucerne.
- Flexible learning and 8 intakes per year.
- Credit transfer opportunities.
- Integral cultural and social activities and fieldtrips.
- Placement service after graduation.
- 45 nationalities studying at BHMS
- Highest full time staff-to-student ratio (1 : 10)
- Dual Diplomas in the BA program: Swiss-British.
- Dual Diplomas in the MBA program: Swiss-American.
Click on a course below to view more information.
- Course Title
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.