Increase Your Marketability With an M.B.A. From C.W. Post
The Master of Business Administration at C.W. Post is accredited by AACSB International, a distinction shared by fewer than 15 percent of business degrees worldwide. A widely respected educational services company, The Princeton Review, recently called C.W. Post one of the best places in the United States to earn an M.B.A.
International students are the fastest-growing segment of the C.W. Post student population. People from more than 50 nations attend C.W. Post, and one out of every four students in the M.B.A. program is an international student. C.W. Post provides a flexible 36-48 credit program to fit your busy lifestyle. Courses include finance, management, marketing, MIS, international business, accounting and taxation.
- Campus M.B.A. Convenient evening classes for full-time and part-time students
- Saturday M.B.A. Program can be completed within 15 to 23 months
Our AACSB-accredited M.B.A. programs offer:
- Supportive, student-friendly environment
- World-class faculty
- Cutting-edge curricula
- "Smart" technology classrooms that provide for a more enriching educational experience
- Personalized attention from a dedicated advisement team
720 Northern Boulevard,
Visit us on the web: www.liu.edu/postmba
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.